Exclusive to Tackle World the Salty Stage KRX Tai Rubber rods are of exceptional quality at an excellent price.
Featuring a high density graphite composite blank it really packs a punch for such a light weight. It can be fished with all-day, all-night with minimal angler fatigue time after time.
Stainless steel guides for increased durability with ceramic inserts. What this means is the rod can be used with braided and monofilament fishing line.
High quality machined aluminum fittings for a secure & sturdy grip, built to last.
- High density carbon graphite for lightweight balanced design
- Powerful composite blank construction for increased power & sensitivity
- Stainless steel guides with ceramic inserts
- Fuji reel seat for optimum handling
- Latest carbon forehood design that allows for improved fit
- Fitted with high-quality machined aluminum & graphite fittings
- Wooden spike on 10ft & 12ft models
|Model||Length||Lure Weight||Line (kg)||Line (PE)||Sections|